Private client Services
Demand for tax advice has never been higher among private clients. The complexity of legislation keeps increasing, the tax authorities are taking a tougher stance on tax planning, and prosecutors are carrying out more criminal tax investigations. Is your own tax situation safely within legal boundaries? Let BDO help you to ensure it is.
BDO follows a pragmatic, holistic and solution-oriented approach. We support you in developing efficient and tax-compliant structures in all your national and international dealings.
We provide services to high net worth individuals and ultra-high net worth individuals as well as families, family-run or family-owned businesses.
We also advise family offices, private banks, fiduciaries and lawyers that work with private clients themselves.
Services at a glance:
- National and international advice for family businesses and family offices
- Asset structuring from a tax perspective
- Succession planning for businesses
- Inheritance law and property succession planning
- Support with tax formalities and tax returns
Learn more about taxation in Switzerland:
Go to overview
Global private client services
BDO’s Global Private Client Services team is a global network of private client specialists who have a multi-jurisdictional understanding of leading issues and a commitment to exceptional client service.
The professionals on our Global Private Client team work together to provide a complete range of tax services to individuals, including:
- Advice for tax efficient relocation to other countries
- Tax advice on investing money effectively around the globe
- Estate and gift tax planning
- Tax advice on investing in real estate in other jurisdictions.
Go to global hub