Organisation and process management
Boost your company’s performance
With market conditions constantly changing, organisations must keep pace with an increasingly complex set of requirements. Today’s business leaders need to consider much more than just financials.
- Acting as a business partner for different stakeholders requires strategic and operating know-how
- Growing demands placed on the management and board result in new, additional duties
- It’s important to consider all the legal and regulatory requirements and to establish professional control mechanisms
- Big data keeps getting bigger, and as the complexity of systems grows, so too does the need for technical expertise
- Amid all these considerations, companies also still need to carry out their daily business efficiently and motivate their employees to perform at their best
BDO can support you in the following areas:
We offer innovative, intelligent and practicable solutions to optimise your organisation and corporate structures. Our approach works across industries with the aim of securing a sustainable competitive edge for your company.
From production to investment management, customer acquisition to project controlling, every department has its own specific processes. We help you gain an overview of your process landscape, highlight inefficiencies and risks and empower you to operate even more effectively and securely.
Cost and profitability management
Understanding your own cost structure and operating effective cost management are valuable for both benchmarking and laying the foundation of successful business. We support you in aligning your cost and profitability management to your organisation’s internal and external requirements.
All companies seek optimal and efficient project implementation. Avoid costs associated with inefficiency, error or failure to calculate certain risks. Our advisory services help make your project a success.
Fit-Check for your company
“Fit Check” is an analysis tool that supports you in examining your organisational and process management. Carefully selected questions guide you to a new - or renewed - awareness of potential courses of action.
NPOs and public sector
Organisation, performance and lean processes are just as valid for NPOs and the public sector as they are for private companies. BDO offers advisory services tailored to these sectors. Let us support you with our expertise.