Contracts | Procurement and sales | Technology | Data protection
BDO advises you on complex contract issues and drafts agreements of all kind, among others taking into account competition law aspects and questions around unfair competition.
Procurement of IT systems | IT legal | Cyber risks
Our IT legal experts prepare and revise your procurement agreements for complex IT systems and maintenance services. We guide you throughout negotiations, the legal side of acceptance inspections and the change management process. BDO provides legal support in all areas of ICT, digitisation, cloud solutions and cyber risks.
Technology protection | Research & Development | Technology transfer
Protect your know-how! We work with you to analyse what knowledge and experience can – and should – be protected at your company. We then develop plans to safeguard this intellectual property. We draft licensing agreements that enable you to create value from your technology and intellectual property. Our own corporate finance valuation experts and auditors help us answer any valuation questions that arise in connection with transferring or licensing technology assets.
Data protection | Storage of documents
BDO advises companies with cross-border operations as well as international groups on the implementation of data protection requirements and provisions on storing documents. We offer data protection audits, working closely with our IT experts to verify correct implementation at your company. We can also draft appropriate guidelines for you and support you in selecting suitable technical and organisational measures (TOM) as well as preparing a contractual framework that supports such measures.p>
Our expertise at a glance
- Agency agreement, commission, distribution agreement, sale and buyback agreements.
- Distribution models and franchising
- Licensing agreements
- Legal aspects of digitisation and cloud solutions
- Procurement of IT systems (software and hardware, implementation of procurement plans)
- Software licensing agreements
- Service level agreements (SLA), e.g. for support with central systems
- Internet sales (e-commerce and distance selling)
- Data protection
- Electronic archiving (preservation)