BDO is your partner for International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) - from adoption and conversion to interpretation.
International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS, previously IAS) are the most widespread international reporting standards. To be listed on the Main Standard of the SIX Swiss Exchange, companies are required to report in accordance with IFRS (or US GAAP). Unlisted companies can opt to apply IFRS for SMEs.
IFRS standards are developed and updated continuously, which can be a challenge for companies. BDO keeps pace with the changes for you and helps you safeguard compliance of your financial reporting.
- First-time adoption of IFRS
- Audit of separate and consolidated financial statements
- Audit of reporting packages
- Subject-matter expertise to support your regular annual or interim financial statements
- Preparation of the entire or sections of the financial statements (for our non-audit clients)
- Support with conversion projects for reporting in accordance with CO, Swiss GAAP FER, IFRS and IFRS for SMEs
- Development of group reporting guidelines and report structures
- Support with interpretation and practical implementation of specific IFRS issues
- Purchase price allocation (PPA), fair value measurement and impairment testing by us as an independent third party
- Expert opinions and second opinions