The compilation of an evaluation report requires analytical skill, expertise and objectivity on the part of the assessor. We entrust this important task to a select number of specialists who have the necessary experience and an ability to formulate the facts, considerations and conclusions accurately and in a readily comprehensible manner.
Evaluation reports may be required in a range of circumstances, including:
- Operational evaluation reports and issues in the case of insurance claims (business interruptions, occupational disability, etc.)
- Court and arbitrator's reports
- Special audits
- Consultancy activities
- Accounting procedures (Swiss Code of Obligations, accounting standards)
- Issues related to economic criminality and evaluating economic crime:
embezzlement, misappropriation, bribery
- Questions relating to over-indebtedness (time of occurrence, debt level, extent)
- Interpretation of contractual provisions in company law
- Valuations (company, assets, etc.)
- Fair value evaluation reports or reviews and fairness opinions
- Financial consultancy
Ask us about our experience and compelling approach.