The issue on how to, or whether to insure the employees assigned abroad is a complex question concerning cross boarder social security insurances. A profound knowledge of the social security system is necessary, particularly when employees are deployed as multi-state workers or seconded to non-contracting states.
Are your employees fully covered during their secondment?
We assist you on these and other questions concerning all the different aspects of social security:
- Providing advice on cross-border social security matters
- Ensuring social security underlie the correct policies
- Analysis and evaluation of existing insurance coverages for employees and devising suitable solutions
- Registration, imputation and accurate delivery of social security contributions
- Coordination of insurance benefits
Are one-day assignments of board members or shareholdings liable for social security contributions?
Our social security experts know the answer to your questions about these and other comprehensive issues – including cases of staff members that are also self-employed.