Compliance is more important than ever. New challenges are emerging as scrutiny and public expectation increase in a world characterised by rapid distribution of information and digital transformation. Against this background, it is vital to have an effective compliance management system that guards against legal breaches and safeguards integrity within your organisation and in your dealings with third parties.
Our services are geared towards all the relevant standards, so you can be sure that you are receiving the best possible advice.
Benefits for you
- Transparency: Detect and manage risk at an early stage
- Trust: Your business partners know who they are dealing with and you also benefit from a more thorough picture of them
- Protection: Key decision makers may have a compliance defence against certain claims if appropriate compliance measures are in place
- Integrity: Your people set the right priorities and make good decisions, even in a dilemma — this creates value over time and supports consistency as you respond to changing markets and regulatory demands
- Implementation of compliance management systems ► learn more
- Assessment and certification of compliance management systems ► learn more
- Risk assessments, policy drafting
- Selection of suitable communication measures, targeted training for specific groups
- Definition of suitable monitoring measures or investigation of evidence pointing to potential breaches
- Coaching and advice
- Ombudsman function
- Business partner screening ► learn more