Personal, mobile, efficient - online accounting
Internet applications for SMEs are booming. companies can now do their accounting online as well. BDO is one of the first fiduciaries to offer a service like this. This means that SMEs can save time, money and nerves, and make more targeted use of their accounting data.
The Internet-Accountant revolutionises accounting.
An unbeatable team has been created in the Internet-Accountant by combining the preliminary recording of financial and payroll accounting data and project activity recording from ABACUS with data storage based on Mircrosoft Sharepoint. The advantages of the Internet-Accountant for SMEs are self-evident.
- Client and BDO Ltd staff can work on shared documents.
- Scanned vouchers and documents can be stored in the Internet-Accountant.
- BDO Ltd makes current tools and checklists available to its clients' staff online.
- 1GB of memory space is available for data storage.
- Secure data exchange is guaranteed (no more email attachments).
- Word and Excel files or pdf files created by Office applications are easy to find.
- The client works on a modern, web-based application.
- The use of the Suisse ID electronic signature coupled with access via https ensures data security.
- There is no more need to purchase ABACUS applications.
- Rational working between client and fiduciary is facilitated.
- Duplicated entries of documents, and hence sources of error, are reduced.
- No more data exchange takes place between different applications.
- The client and BDO work with the same version of ABACUS.
- There is no more 'need for updates' for the client.
- Simple, uncomplicated working is facilitated.
- The client's staff works directly on the BDO system.
- BDO staff can deputise for the client.
- The client no longer has to worry about keeping data secure.
Make the most of the very latest technology and save time with a more rational approach. Just get in touch with us. We'd be delighted to talk with you.