It is an exciting time for IT decision makers: The pace of technological and digital developments, as well as the increasing requirements organisations are confronted with, create many opportunities but also some challenges.
Our experts support you to align and set up your IT according to your business goals and vision. IT should not only make a real contribution to efficiency improvements in your organisation, but also become a true business enabler and innovator, allowing your business to build a competitive advantage. We can help you to manage the growing complexity of IT, tackle the increasing requirements from clients and employees, while creating more transparency.
Our services include the following pillars:
A specific and tailored IT strategy allows you to ensure that your IT is in line with your business objectives. Your IT becomes transparent and measurable, while focusing on being an enabler for your business units, so that business goals can be achieved (and in the best case even overachieved).
- Strategy development
- Assessment / validation of your IT strategy
- Carrying out strategy workshops
- Market and trend analysis in the area of IT
- Strategic IT coaching for your C-suite executives
- IT coaching during mergers, joint ventures or acquisitions
IT management & IT organisation
IT management and IT organisation are among the core competencies you need in order to implement your strategy in line with your organisation's business needs.
- Review and design of IT operating models and IT organisations
- Design, development and implementation of IT capabilities and principles (e.g. IT governance, IT performance management / cost management, IT architecture / enterprise architecture, IT service management, IT project portfolio management, IT risk management etc.)
How are IT services and products rendered and provided within the organisation? What services are required? Should these be provided internally or by an external sourcing partner? It is important to not only address IT sourcing questions and challenges strategically (aligned to your business strategy), but also ensure that you have the right governance in place.
- Development and implementation of sourcing strategies and sourcing models
- Holistic support (or selective coaching) to ensure independent, fitting and professional evaluation / selection of IT solutions, products or providers
- Support with public tenders
- Support with contracts and contract law in the IT field
Our experts can support you throughout every phase of your transformation, regardless of the initiative's size (from smaller projects, but also very large programs).
- Project or program management and coaching
- PMO support
- Steering committee coaching
- Support with or implementation of individual project tasks (e.g. change management, risk management, governance, business case / TCO calculations, studies / analyses, benchmarking, business analysis, testing or architecture)
An IT assessment starts with a comprehensive review of the status quo, including the analysis of all relevant IT domains and areas. Based on our findings, we then suggest practicable short- and long-term actions and recommendations for your organisation.
- Project / program assessment
- Assessment of the complete IT function
- Assessment of the efficiency and effectiveness of your IT organisation
- Performing IT due diligence or drafting of IT fact sheets in connection with mergers, joint ventures or acquisitions