This site uses cookies to provide you with a more responsive and personalised service. By using this site you agree to our use of cookies. Please read our PRIVACY POLICY for more information on the cookies we use and how to delete or block them.
  • Select language: DE FR IT EN 



BDO looks back on a successful fiscal year 2018. In a tough economic environment, BDO increased revenue by 3.3 percent to CHF 211.5 million. Growth was almost entirely organic, with contributions from all regions and service lines. BDO has achieved another year of diversified, stable growth - a development that underlines our firm’s excellent market position. We also won important new clients in various areas, which lays the foundation for a successful future.


Read more


Interview with Werner Schiesser on the 2018 financial year, the forthcoming vote on the tax proposal and AHV financing (TRAF) as well as on the pension concept in Switzerland.


“Proximity to our clients and personal contact will become all the more important in an increasingly digitalised environment.”

Werner Schiesser, CEO BDO Switzerland


Read more

Business development 2018

BDO once again increased revenue in the past fiscal year. Revenue increased by 3.3 percent on the prior year to CHF 211.5 million.


Read more



Income from services and fees




Facts and figures 2018




BDO network facts




Managed by our Partners

Our Partners hold an 80.5 percent stake in BDO, while our own pension fund holds the other 19.5 percent. The Executive Committee is made up of the CEO, five Heads of Regional Management and the Heads of Audit, Business Services & Outsourcing and Tax & Law. Under the chairmanship of the CEO, the nine Members make decisions on annual planning, allocation of funds, appointment of key personnel and all topics of significance for the company. The Board of Directors has four Members, including the Chairman of the Board of Directors who is also Chairman of the Partnership Association.



Executive committee

From left to right

Martin Nay Markus Helbling René-Marc Blaser
Heinz Vogel     Andreas Wyss Werner Schiesser
Denis Boivin Harry Affolter Stephan Bolliger



Board of directors

Heinz Vogel (Chairman)
Werner Schiesser
Michèle Etienne
Konrad Graber